(Adelaide, SA, Australia)
Hi Tim, I thought a friendly competition for the best saying might be fun. Examples: the more original the better These are not original but good to know...
* Measure twice, cut once.
* Only put up a kite that in the conditions you can bring down safely yourself.
* A kite in the hand is worth two in the bush.
* Less ego, more commonsense.
* Big kites are like cars, don't drink and drive them.
* A kite is like clothing except if it is the wrong size you will wear it, if the right size you wont.
* A child's smile is a kite flyer's reward.
Return to YOUR Kite Making Stories!.
As mentioned earlier, there's more kite-making on this site than you can poke a stick at :-)
Want to know the most convenient way of using it all?
The Big MBK E-book Bundle is a collection of downloads—printable PDF files which provide step-by-step instructions for many kites large and small.
Every kite in every MBK series.